Thursday, March 7, 2013

The reveal so many have been waiting for...

Today is the day I START the reveal for my Manly Mini Class! Truth is that is such an insane project I can't possibly show you enough in just one post so I have chosen a few sneak peek photos that I have been posting on instagram all day to share here as well. If you are on instagram, be sure to follow me (trishaladouceur) or search the hashtag #artsyadventure and you will see the pics as they are posted! Tomorrow I will be posting even more sneak peek photos and I hope that will be enough to entice you into joining me in the Manly Mini Class I will be offering on my Artsy Adventure Tour! I guarantee that if you are coming you are sure to have a blast as we distress and grunge our way though this fabulous mini album!


I have to tell you that like most of the paper scrappers out there, I too LOVE all things Tim Holtz. He seriously comes out with the coolest products and if we are going to scrap the men in our lives it might as well be with the products by THE man himself!

  We will be using so many fabulous products including stamps, dies, papers (his brand new ones at that) and too many embellishments to mention! We also have a plethora of Coredinations Cardstock (NOTHING distresses better than this!) and a bit of Dusty Attic Chipboard to finish the project off perfectly!


We will be learning a bunch of cool techniques and even incorporate some hardware into the project so there is no mistaking the manliness of this one!

Overall, it'll be a jampacked few hours will some amazing products, techniques and a one of a kind project you will be anxious to share with all your crafty peeps!

So there is the start of the sneak peeks for the Manly Mini! What do you think? Excited? I hope so... I know I am excited to share this with you all!

This is the one class that will be offered by ALL of my Host Stores on the Artsy Adventure Tour so contact the one nearest you to sign up today! I am pretty certain that now that the photos are available, spaces will not last!

Check back tomorrow for even more sneaks of this project and then next week will be the last couple of projects!

Happy Scrapping!
Trisha

No comments: